2 Convenient Locations – Free Parking – Early Morning & Late Evening Availability – Injury Management – South Edmonton Physiotherapy
Rehabilitation. Empowerment. Performance.
Get back to you with REP Physio
REP Physio is offering Senior's Fall Risk Assessments which can:
- Identify those at risk of falling
- Identify appropriate gait aids and assistive devices
- Provide therapeutic exercises to improve strength and balance
- Provide strategies on fall prevention
THE REP PHYSIO DIFFERENCE
Your health care is not something we multi-task. At REP Physio, we provide dedicated 1 on 1 treatment times with knowledgeable, experienced physiotherapists. We will not "park" you on a TENS machine only to juggle multiple clients at the same time. We have A multi-disciplinary team (Dietitian, Psychologist, Personal Trainers, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturist, Orthotist) ready to help. We offer a modern facility and equipment. At REP Physio you get client centered movement medicine and an evidence-based care plan based entirely on YOUR needs, not targets set by management or marketing companies.
At REP Physio we are committed to helping all our clients live active, healthier lives. With 50+ years of combined clinical experience, our clients benefit from our expertise and understanding of human movement. We provide evidence based, active injury management in a 1 on 1 setting that maximizes your ability to move, perform and live better.
Knowledge is power. The foundation of any rehabilitation plan begins with an education and understanding of your injury and the expectations of your recovery. At REP Physio we pride ourselves on empowering clients to maximize their potential and reach their goals through a collaborative approach to care.
Maximize your performance with REP Physio. Whether training for a big race or event, or if you are looking to keep training despite injury, we got this. We're movement experts and treat weekend warriors to Olympic level athletes. With REP Physio, you'll be sure to #getyourREPsin.
Edmonton's Choice for Physiotherapy
Our physiotherapists endeavour to make your time at our clinic a great experience. We realize that bodily injury can have far-reaching impacts on many aspects of your life. We incorporate up to date evidence-based rehabilitation interventions, hands-on therapy, and an active care approach that meets the individual goals, circumstances and needs of you, the client.
- An active, client centered care approach with extended 1 on 1 treatment times with your physiotherapist.
- A modern well-equipped gym space/workout area to meet your rehabilitation/training needs
- Care plans designed around your needs, not targets set by management or marketing companies
- NO passive treatments. NO TENS machines, heat packs etc. to "park" clients on so we can see more people at once. At REP you get movement medicine. Period.
- 2 Great South Edmonton Physio Locations with Free Parking that are independently locally owned
- Huge Variety Of Services, Including Sports Rehabilitation, Pelvic Health, IMS, And More
- Knowledgable Long Term Staff Who Care
- Early Morning, Late Evening, And Weekend Appointments Available!
Hungry for Edmonton physiotherapy, rehab, and health info?
Get weekly tips, videos, and #getyourREPsin updates straight from our in house experts.
Contact us now to book an appointment.
Give us as much info as you're comfortable with and one of our experts will follow up as soon as possible.
REP Physio Cares
As an Edmonton based business, REP Physio supports local initiatives. We are proud to work alongside other great Edmonton small businesses and organizations, building our communities to support our clients, friends, and families.